Monday 30 July 2012

Olympic Effort - five posts in one week


Life, as always, has a habit of getting in the way of things.  Such has it been with my blog.  It's been a hectic few months.  I have a lot to write about.  And so, risking legal action from the LOGOC, I decided to write an Olympian five blog posts over the next few days.  I'm definitely going for gold.  I will certainly break boundaries.  Legacy is everything.

My first blog post will take us back to May and my thirtieth birthday.  For a good few years I've tried to mark the passing of each birthday with something or other, and it seems strange that on my thirtieth it get so overlooked.

The second will focus on an analysis of War Horse - Film vs Theatre.  We recently had the chance to catch the DVD and, being such a huge fan of the theatre production, I was bound to have a strong response.

Third will tackle some big news.

Fourth will be another review of sorts - a partial review (as we've not yet finished reading it) of Song of Achilles, winner of the Orange Book Prize.

Fifth will round things up with the theme of "success" (or, in some cases, the lack thereof).

I'll have great fun writing them all.  I hope you enjoy reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment